Reliant Fire Apparatus is the authorized dealer in southern Wisconsin and Iowa of Pierce Manufacturing parts. Parts are essential to keeping your unit in service. Reliant Fire Apparatus has fully stocked parts rooms at each of its locations equipped with a variety of vendors so you can get what you need when you need it. Reliant has partnered with OEMs of your apparatus and components so you get the parts you need fast and at a better price.
What our Parts Department Offers:
- Hands-on Professionals – Our team will help you identify each and every part to keep your apparatus on the road and ready to go.
- Extensive Inventory of Pierce and non-Pierce parts – If we do not have it, we will order it directly from the warehouse for you.
- Expedited Shipping – When it comes to needing your parts, we know every minute counts. Our priority shipping options allow you to get what you need as soon as possible.
- Operator and Service Manuals – Get current operator and service manuals for your Pierce emergency vehicle, including model-specific versions of aerials, pumpers, custom chassis, commercial chassis, foam systems, and more.
- Aftermarket Support Website – Online factory support available to Pierce dealers and customers .
- OEM Direct Inventory – Pierce Manufacturing maintains a separate service parts warehouse in Appleton, WI with over $16 Million worth of stocked service parts. With this warehouse Pierce is able to stock parts to allow for fast turnaround times on orders to get your truck back in service.
Pierce maintains a complete service and parts website. The Pierce website can be accessed by clicking the PIERCE PARTS button on this page or by going to www.pierceparts.com.
Once in the website access to the following is available:
- Complete bill of material on all vehicles which allows location of parts, part numbers, part descriptions, and part category searches to be performed. This website contains photos and drawings of many parts to help identification.
- Ability to search and find parts that are specific to that unit and not a general database search.
- All Pierce parts and service manuals for training and maintenance purposes.
- Old parts catalogs that can be used as references for older trucks that do not have electronic parts listings.
Pierceparts.com contains a vast amount of information. It is an important tool to have and to know how to use. Use the links below to get a more detailed tutorial and breakdown into using Pierceparts.com
*When accessing the User Login of pierceparts.com please select “Login as Guest” for access to the parts and service information*