To Our Valued Customers,
Reliant Fire Apparatus, Inc. will continue to operate in our best efforts to provide reliable service and product support to our customers in these unprecedented times. We do not take the duty lightly to keep our customers equipped to handle this ongoing situation.
In response to the COVID-19, Reliant Fire Apparatus, like many companies, has put precautionary measures in place to limit exposure and reduce the impact of the COVID-19 on our employees and customers. In addition, Reliant Fire Apparatus is following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State and local authorities.
We have implemented the following to protect our employees and our customers:
1. We will address out-of-service vehicles on a priority basis.
2. We will limit all non-essential visitors to our facilities when an alternative option is available.
3. We ask that anyone planning to visit our facility for parts, service or product support contact us prior to arrival.
4. Please be willing to conduct business such as truck transfer to our service group in an outdoor area when possible in place of within the facility.
5. Please make sure all vehicles being brought to Reliant Fire Apparatus for service are scheduled and properly decontaminated.
6. We are taking all possible precautions at our facility per the CDC cleaning recommendations.
7. We will be offering phone and/or video conferencing to have the ability to continue customer meetings in place of on-site. These meetings will be coordinated directly between your sales representative and your department for meetings such as product overviews, preconstruction conferences, drawing reviews, product updates, etc.
8. Our sales representatives are still available to you for contact.
9. Our parts representatives are still available to you for contact.
10. Our service representatives are still available to you for contact.
11. Part deliveries and drop-offs are still available at this time; however, lead-times may vary from normal operation due to factors out of our control.
12. Our office is still operational and staff is onsite to assist you.
Again, our priority is the safety of our employees and our customers in this current environment. We understand that you as our customer are on the frontlines and we will continue to be here to support those efforts in the best way possible, while also precautions to keep our employees safe to continue to support you as our customer.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Reliant Fire Apparatus at any time.
Scott H. Krueger