|Left to right: Jason, Brett, Sherri, and Scott Krueger of Reliant Fire Apparatus, Inc.|
Since inception, Reliant has always been one of the top Pierce dealers with regards to market share and sales as a percentage of population. In 2011 Reliant was also named the exclusive Pierce sales organization for the entire state of Iowa. Reliant has sold over 400 Pierce fire and rescue vehicles in Southern Wisconsin. Reliant Fire Apparatus has obtained the honor of being a Pierce Gold Partner Award winner, Pierce’s highest sales representation honor, in 2005 though 2009.
Our sales personnel are all well versed on all Pierce products, attending annual Pierce product training. In addition, all sales personnel have firefighting experience serving on volunteer and full time fire departments in the State of Wisconsin. They are professionals who know their product and know the fire service enabling them to be the most knowledgeable sales personnel available to help you define, design, specify and build the fire apparatus which best fits your fire department’s specific needs and desires.
The name Reliant was selected as the basis for all that the company stands for and does. Our main goal is to be the most reliable fire apparatus dealer that each customer has ever worked with. This includes reliable responses to all inquiries, reliable, factual information, reliable, accurate pricing and proposals, a reliable and professional experience with each sale, production, delivery and training, and reliable service and parts after delivery. We pride ourselves on making your fire apparatus purchase from Reliant the easiest and most enjoyable fire apparatus purchase you will experience.
Above all Reliant prides itself on integrity. You can rely on what we say, you can rely on our honesty, you can rely on our fairness, you can rely on us treating you with the highest level of respect and trust. You can rely on Reliant.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Other hours available by appointment.
RELIANT FIRE APPARATUS, INC. MISSION STATEMENT
Reliant Fire Apparatus' mission is to provide superior products and service to our customers and develop long term relationships which will lead to continued customer satisfaction and in doing so will establish and maintain our customer's and Reliant's continued long term success.
Reliant will accomplish this by:
- Providing the most professional and knowledgeable personnel to assist the customer in determining their needs and supplying the best solutions to those needs.
- Providing the highest quality products available at a fair price thereby providing the greatest value to the customer.
- Providing prompt, efficient and effective service to our customers in times of need to minimize product down time and keep emergency equipment ready to respond.
- Providing our employees with a safe and satisfying work environment including equitable compensation for energies expended to meet the company's mission and goals.
- Be a good and generous neighbor by supporting the community in which we work and the communities of the customers we serve.
- By having and being known for unquestionable integrity, honesty and concern for all our customers, potential customers and community.
Our guiding principles are:
- Always remember that our customers are the single most important aspect of our company. Without them we will not survive.
- Maintain frequent contact with existing customers to be aware of their needs and wants and satisfy them as quickly as possible. Be available to them at all times.
- Continuously strive to increase our knowledge and understanding of our customers, industry, marketplace and products.
- Represent only those companies who have similar missions and beliefs of Reliant Fire Apparatus.
- Be honest and fair at all times with our customers, suppliers and fellow employees. To always do what is right for everyone involved even when it may not seem like the easiest or most popular thing to do.
- Donating our time, talent and money to our communities in order to give back for what we have been fortunate enough to accomplish.
- Giving thanks daily to God for the blessings he has given us.